What do you I if the custodial parent is not obeying any of the court orders for my rights in Houston Texas?

File a motion for contempt, list all violations, dates, times and attached any exhibits, receipts, text messages, e-mails, etc, that you have to support your allegations. Get hearing time from the Judge, coordinate the hearing with the custodial parent, or her attorney, prepare your notice for hearing, send to custodial parent/attorney, and let her or him have it!! Good luck.