What do you do if someone attacks you and you attack back then have to go to the same school the next day?

File a police report, it needs to be on record that he attacked you. If you don't, then it could be more serious next time and there would be no evidence of it happening more than once. Bullying is a serious issue is schools. You also need to inform the school of what happened if it happened on school property. Put it in writing and send it certified mail so you have proof that you have informed them of a bully. Take this seriously or you may regret it later. www.bullypolice.org