Auto Loans and Financing

What do you do if you carried the note for a friend who moved away and totaled the bike and have not paid for 10 months and you cannot contact him?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-09-13 10:20:49
2011-09-13 10:20:49

Repo whats left of the bike, sue him for the balance due, get a judgment for that amount, attempt to garnishee his wages. Contact his ins. co. IF you required him to maintain insurance coverage.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.