Job Training and Career Qualifications
College Degrees

What do you major in if you want to be an anestheseologist?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2008-07-25 15:34:09

You need to earn an M.D. degree at a medical school. Then you go on for advanced study in anesthesiology.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still Have Questions?

Related Questions

What will be your Major if you want to be a sports trainer?

Kinesiology is the major.

What is your major if you want to write books as a living?

Whatever major you want - you do not have to have any degrees to write. You can get an English degree if you wish, but you can also get any degree that you want to get.

What do you major in if you want to make cartoons?

If you want to draw them, then you could major in art. Otherwise you could do IT for the techinical side of cartoons.

I want to become an author what should i major in?

Become an English Major.

What is a good college?

SDSU-South Dakota State UniversityIt depends on what you want to major in. If you want to major in law, Harvard, Yale, or Texas University! Look up what you want to major in on (i.e - colleges for law)

What college major would you need to be a USMC officer?

You don't need a specific major. It depends on what you want to do in the Marine Corps honestly. You can major in anything you want but my recommendation is to major in the field you want your MOS (Military Occupational Specialty) to be in. BTW, there is no better branch than the MARINES.

What major should you do if you want to be a pediatric nurse?

you need to major in science of nursing

What should I major in if I want to be an orthodontist?

You need to take premed courses if you want to get into a good dental school. Generally that means you major in biology.

What should you major in if you want to be a counselor?


What subjects you choose in BA if you want to a teacher?

You should probably major in the subject you want to teach and minor in education. Say you wanted to teach Biology, you could major in Biology and minor in secondary education. If you want to teach elemtary then you can major in elementary education or minor in it with a major in something you would like to teach.

What if the colleges you really want to go to don't offer your major?

Then you don't really want to go there or that's not your major. If you have picked a major for sure then you attend a college that offers that major, not one that doesn't. Though you should check to see if the college has a program that might allow you to "make" your major...

What should you major in if you want to become a hostage negotiator?

The best answer would probably be a major in Psychology.

What majors can you do in ROTC?

You can pursue any major field of study you want in ROTC. Your major has no affect on what your job in the military will be. My advice is to take the easiest major you have interest in. The higher your GPA, the more likely it is you get the military speciality you want.

Who are the major consumers of recycled bags?

because they want to.

What holidays do Shinto celebrate?

the major ones they want

What should your major be if you want to become a pediatrician?


What is the major indicator ethnic identity in Mexico?

i want the answer

What should your major be if you want a career in child psychology?

At the undergraduate level, the major can be "Psychology" as in general psychology.

What were some of Galileo's obstacles?

His Father, for he didn't want Galileo to major in mathmatics, but to major in medicine instead.

What do you major in if you want to become a wildlife biologist?

Most students major in biology, and many colleges and universities have a wildlife option within their biology major.

How do I Transpose the key of c major to the key of c?

If you want to transpose the key of C major into the key of C major, then you don't need to do anything!

Telus commercial with the lyrics all you want to do is talk to you?

its called all i want to do is talk to you by major maker

Why do you want to go to Harvard?

You would mostly go to Harvard because you want to major in medicine or in law.

What does Quiero concertos major translate to in English?

I think it means something along the lines of, " I want to major concerts"

What does Texas a and m major in?

you major in something at A&M if you want a list of majors visit the Texas A&M website