Ice Hockey Equipment

What do you use for a street hockey game like the equipment?


User Avatar
Wiki User

You need shin and knee guards, really strong elbow pads (dont get them with fabric on them because they rip easily on concrete), gloves, stick, helmet with cage/visor, cup (that depends...), and (der) inline skates. They make inline skates specificly for roller hockey so get them. They hace a harder outer shell, all laces (no clips), and they dont have a rubber stopper. I wouldn't recommend chest protector unless they allow hitiing in your league (which they usually dont) or you like to block a lot of shots. Hoped this helped!!!