answersLogoWhite

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2014-01-03 05:36:10
2014-01-03 05:36:10

It's 14k gold (14 out of 24 metal components are gold) and IPS is the mark used by imperial pearls- a fine pearl jeweler.

001
๐Ÿฆƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions



bought 14k necklace hollowfilled necklace has marked 888 on clasp end what does this mean?


"Firey Ideal Cut" Pearls are usually "Akoya"


It depends on how large the pearls are and if they are real. They can cost anywhere from $179 to $1,020. Look here for examples of an 18 inch pearl necklace with a 14k gold clasp. http://www.pearlnecklacesource.com/categories/Pearl-Necklaces/


The Pat 4697315 marking on a 14K gold chain clasp is the maker marker. This patent number is used to identify the maker of the clasp. The meaning of this type of number is simply to show who manufactured the clasp.


14K GE on a gold necklace means that it is 58.5% gold that is gold electroplating.



your website sucks in this format


It tells you the proportion of gold in it.


how much is a 14k necklace worth that weighs 4.05 grams how much is a 14k necklace worth that weighs 4.05 grams how much is a 14k necklace worth that weighs 4.05 grams


DN 14K stands for a diamond necklace that is 14 karats of gold. 14K is the amount of gold or alloy that is in the necklace.


It means REAL 14K Gold, 58.3% Solid Gold. GCJ is the manufacturer


It means it is a 14k gold necklace.


I have my Grandmothers necklace it say 14k ch what does that mean? I know gp or p mean gold plate but dont know about this if anyone can help ?


It looks like silver but says 14kt on it



DQ means Diamonique, CZ means Cubic Zirconia, JCM is the makers mark and 14k is the karat of your gold. So your necklace is real 14k gold, but the stones in it are Cubic Zirconias made to look like diamonds. JCM is the signature of the company that made your necklace.


Yes, 14ks means it is 14k plated over silver. An acid test with 14k acid will confirm.


It could be any weight. 14k gold means 14 karat gold and tells you the amount of pure gold in the necklace (58%). It tells you nothing about how heavy the necklace is. (24k gold is 100% pure, and is softer than 14k gold.)


"pg" on a necklace, ring ect. stands for plated gold ; meaning the jewelry is not completely gold, its a different gold with 14k plated over it.


If your gold necklace marked 14k look silver, if the gold metal color it is silver and pass 14k acid test, magnet test it is white gold mix with silver alloy's ! Sincerely: see: LIVING LIFE ENTERPRISES PRESENTS WIX. in GOOGLE .COM and Answers.com for the Best information !


585 on the clasp is the percentage of gold in the item. So 585 means ur item is 58.5% pure gold and the other 41.5% will be silver and copper. It is just hallmarked so you can tell it is real, not plated or fake


Depends how long it is!!!!!!!!!! ----------------- And how much it weighs.


Trademark Owners > N > NORTHWEST IMP. EXP. CORPORATIONNORTHWEST IMP. EXP. CORPORATION


It is possible that it could be 14k gold as some foreign jewellery is not marked but the best way to find out for sure is to take it to your local jeweller who should be able to test it



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.