What does entail mean?
Per the free dictionary.com
1. To have, impose, or require as a necessary accompaniment or consequence: "The investment entailed a high risk. The proposition X is a rose entails the proposition X is a flower because all roses are flowers."
2. To limit the inheritance of (property) to a specified succession of heirs.
3. To bestow or impose on a person or a specified succession of heirs.
n.1.a. The act of entailing, especially property.
b. The state of being entailed.
2. An entailed estate.
3. A predetermined order of succession, as to an estate or to an office.
4. Something transmitted as if by unalterable inheritance.
1. to bring about or impose inevitably: "few women enter marriage knowing what it really entails" 2. Brit, Austral & NZ property law to restrict the ability to inherit (a piece of property) to designated heirs