Some people believe that slow lorises are venomous. That is because some people have a toxic reaction to the slow loris's bite. The toxic reaction, however, is probably just an allergic reaction to chemicals in its saliva.
Because it converts toxic gases from the exhaust into less toxic substances. It does this by means of a catalyst which stimulaters a chemical reaction which changes the toxic gases. Therefore the term Catalytic Converter.
To be toxic means you are not good for someone like if I am a killer and you are one of my friends that would make you toxic to the police you would be seen as me. For a chemical to be toxic is that you probably should not touch and/or drink the chemical for it will damage you.
It is dangerous to mix chemicals together because they could produce a violent reaction or highly exothermic reaction that can cause burns and other injuries. Additionally, the reaction could produce potentially dangerous caustic or toxic substances.
The "no water" symbol means that the hazardous substance will have an adverse reaction to contact with water including possible fire, explosion, release of toxic or corrosive fumes or liquids, release or spread of flammables, or other hazards.