Job Training and Career Qualifications
Graduate Degrees
Psychological Disciplines

What education or training do you need to become a licensed child psychologist?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-05-16 23:34:07

You'll need to attain your B.A., graduate degree in psychology

and a doctorate in child psychology.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.