What famous people have sickle cell anemia?
- Larenz Tate, Actor
- Miles Davis, Jazz Musician
- Paul Williams, Singer (The Temptations)
- Georgeanna Tillman, Singer (The Marvelettes)
- Tiki Barber, Former Football Player (New York Giants)
- Prodigy, Rapper (Mobb Deep)
Well, sickle-cell anemia is not something you can 'catch.' It's a genetic disease. People can carry the trait for sickle cell anemia. If two people with the trait have a child, the child will have sickle cell anemia. If two people have kids, but only one person has the trait, the child will not have the disease, but he will have the trait. The good thing about that? Someone who doesn't have sickle-cell anemia when…