Ancient Religions
Greek and Roman Mythologies

What happened to all the cool gods like Zeus and RA and Loki does anybody still worship or believe in them today?

646566

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2017-07-07 13:58:05
2017-07-07 13:58:05

There are still some that do, but not many.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-22972610
http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/iceland-to-officially-worship-norse-gods-again

1
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions

User Avatar

Many Pagans today do still worship the Greek Gods.

User Avatar

People do not think. That is why they believe in cult. They are easy to brainwash.

User Avatar

Its still there, still has the highest peak in Europe, I believe.

User Avatar

Yes, some people do still believe in the Greek Gods, although their worship is not as widespread as it once was.

User Avatar

Not everyone stopped believing in Him. There are still quite a few people that believe in and worship Him.

User Avatar

yes the undertaker still worship the devil

User Avatar

Most people have stopped believing and worshipping Zeus and the other Greek gods, but it is possible that some still believe and possibly worship.

User Avatar

Yes, in some parts of Egypt people still worship the ancient gods

User Avatar

i believe hes still alive and livin life to the fullest.... pray 4 him

User Avatar

well they still have a website i believe but their television show was cancelled

User Avatar

He is still alive. Many believe he will appear in Episode 9. :D

User Avatar

Yes, there are several modern flat earth societies in existence today.

User Avatar

I believe he still plays. He did "Beat Cafe" in 2004, an album with an old friend producer

User Avatar

I believe in evolution because we find so many fossils from the past and still no miracle from God has yet happened. I believe in creation because there is way more proof!!

User Avatar

There are some people that believe Hades to be real, and still worship Him even today. He was very much believed in during the reign of the Greek Gods.

User Avatar

Not that anybody knows about. Now most Greeks are Greek Orthodox, one of the oldest Christian religions.

User Avatar

We Jews still worship and have always worshiped G-d. nothing else.

User Avatar

Sadly today it means very few in today's times, only about 95% of the people today still believe. But the other 5% are still believers and worship God.

User Avatar

Christians worship everywhere. "other" Christians worship in Isreal, or Nazareth, or Bethlehem.... but Christians still worship everywhere

User Avatar

I believe he's still in prison I'm not really sure, but i no that he regrets doing the drugs that got him there.

User Avatar

it has been said that they took him out for some reason but i dont believe that is true because there has still been sitings of him

User Avatar

We worship the same gods as the rest of the world. There are people who believe in the Christian God and His Son Jesus. Others follow the Jewish faith, still others belong to Islam. There are also many smaller sects. The difference about America is that we pride ourselves on the separation of church and state. We are free to believe, or not believe, anything we want. That is one of our basic freedoms as Americans.

User Avatar

If it's still unknown, how would anybody know it?

User Avatar

Buddhists do not worship any gods. Therefore the answer is never. Many Buddhist believe in beings called Devas who have attained an existence in a higher realm, liver longer and more serene existence but can still fall prey to human failings.

User Avatar

Tom Robinson he never hurt anybody but he was still killed. Also at the end when Bob attacked the children they never hurt anybody but they were still attacked


Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.