What happens if you eat food that flies landed on?
Flies will be probably digest the food is has landed on, and to do that they need to digest it. However flies have a poor internal digestion system so they will 'vomit' digestive fluids on the fluid mix the food and the fluid and then consume it.
This is quite disgusting but the fluid is weak and you can still digest the food easily without knowledge of what has transpired.
If however, the food has been visited by many flies for a long time, the digestive fluids may be able to cause a few little problems for your digestion.
Also flies act like transport vehicles to many diseases, so if it lands on something it may have unknowingly left a small present of bacteria for you. Thankfully the bacteria will be in too small numbers to cause a problem if a fly landed on it. But you should really think how much you want to eat if lots of flies land on it, as too much bacteria can cause problems with digestion and could give you a cold (or in very rare cases, a very bad disease). Fortunately, the bacteria will fail to medicine like penicilin.
If one or two flies land on food, it should be safe and with any luck it will build up your immunity.
Flies are very nasty creatures. They eat anything and everything from poo to your food and then back to poo. The way they eat is to regurgitate onto the food to dissolve it. Then they suck up the goo. On their feet and body, they also carry bits of whatever they have landed on before - and that could include rotting flesh or feces. Both of these methods can contaminate food with enough organisms to…
Nothing will really happen to you. The fly is trying to digest the food, so it puts acid on the food, but it's just a tiny bit of acid. The acid is used to the fly can melt the food, and suck it up through its straw-like mouth. We too have acid in our stomachs to help digest the food. So if a fly lands on your food, it won't kill you, or it won't…