if you eat to many of it you will be sick
No. Don't eat bread that smells moldy. Sometimes you can smell it before you see it.
Not really anything.. Unless it's moldy or smells bad .. You will probably get sick
It eventually gets extremely moldy!
Uhhh... why would you ask this question. When you see a loaf of bread, you just see it? You also eat it, what? You are going to leave it there and eat it until it is moldy/all gone
Yes, but it doesn't do you any good.
Unless they go to the doctor
You can't really die from eating moldy bread. However, if you eat too much of it, you can get seriously sick or ill because of the fungus( Rhizobium )
If it isn't moldy bread, then yes. If it is moldy, NO. They could get very sick. If they have already eaten it, contact your vet!
Moderately dangerous. Moldy bread can cause food poisoning which, in severe cases, can cause early termination of the pregnancy.
Yes, as long as it is not infected or moldy.
* Moldy Bread -- Not Just the old Moldy Bread You Know * Trust the Crust?
Eating moldy bread is not harmful. If you get an upset stomach (probably more from the thought of it), drink a glass of water or take a little pink bismuth.
u get sick
Yes, bread can be given to chickens as a treat. Do not feed moldy bread to the chickens.Another answerChickens LOVE bread a lot, although you probably shouldn't feed it to them all the time - just as a treat or when you have some leftover. My chickens eat moldy bread too, with no ill affects at all.
No, its not healthy . Most fungi are dangerous for health .
Yes, but it's not recommended since it can cause health problems in them, just like with moldy hay.
You could become ill. If whipped cream is old enough to get moldy, there must be other things growing in it. Do not eat moldy food.
Your HP is reduced to 1.
== == * I've eaten it and I'm still alive. Just make sure that you take the mold off. Also, don't use extremely moldy bread: If your bread has more than three small colonies or a large one, then throw it out... One way of checking if the bread is safe to eat is that if the bread has a peachy smell or a grass smell, it's bad. == == * No, eating moldy bread is never a good idea!!
that i know of no moldy bread doesnt harm birds.
For a peasant: Wake up, eat some moldy bread, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, eat some moldy bread, sleep, repeat.
no... it just matters where the bread is and what happened to the bread to make it moldy
because it's moldy
Describe what happens when bread is eaten