when you smoke the spice, nutmeg, you feel rather nothing. it only works if you eat it.
Yes, horses can eat nutmeg in very limited quantities.
Actually, untreated nutmeg can be extreely poisonous
They eat nutmeg cookies and seafood
While not poisonous to people when consumed in normal amounts, a teaspoon or more of nutmeg in one dose can have serious side effects. Nutmeg contains a narcotic called myristicin. In large doses (a full teaspoon or more of ground nutmeg, or 1-3 whole nutmegs) at one time, nutmeg can be poisonous or even hallucinogenic, and cause nausea, vomiting and circulatory collapse.
You eat a whole jar. You can get it at the grocery store for a relativly cheap price. Nutmeg is very hallucenagenic. You will trip balls.
Nutmeg contains a toxin called myristicin that is bad for dogs. A small amount (i.e. if a dog eats food that happens to have nutmeg in it) will probably just cause some stomach upset. But a large amount of nutmeg can cause myrsticin toxicity which can lead to disorientation, hallucinations, heightened heart rate, dry mouth, dizziness, abdominal pain and seizures.
grapes nutmeg and cocunut
No, if youre really desperate eat a lot of it
Nutmeg is the seed of the nutmeg tree.