Don't worry if you have swallowed an artificial tooth. It may come out either by womitting or by potty.
Traditionally, the tooth fairy comes to take your tooth away and leaves payment for each tooth she takes. If you swallow your tooth and there is no tooth under your pillow, you will have nothing to offer the tooth fairy and she might not come.
Is is safe to swallow and digest tooth enamel? Also, what causes it to break off?
inability to swallow
Nothing Happens, it just passes through and doesn't cause harm. I've swallowed one once before and was fine. This is right.
It is likely to dissolve in the hydrochloric acid in your stomach. If some of it fails to dissolve, it will still pass harmlessly through your alimentary canal.
A tooth is not toxic in itself, but a tooth sometimes has had cavities filled with a substance called amalgam, which contains mercury and is therefore not safe to swallow. So, it depends on the tooth. Some are safe to swallow, some are not.
Swallowing a tooth is not nearly as big a deal as people think it is. The tooth will either disintegrate or you will extract it while defecating (pooping). It will have virtually no effect on you.
well you'll probbaly feel it or swallow it so you'd feel it