Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2011-07-06 10:50:42

You will have to buy auto insurance on the care before you can transfer the title.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

if i need nee replacement can i clam it on accident insurance

You don't need insurance to trade but you do need proof of ownership. If you don't have a title, then contact your Motor Vehicle division and ask for a replacement.

You can learn about Title Insurance through your bank, if you are taking a loan out for a mortgage on your house, then you will need to make sure you have Title Insurance. You can also learn about whether you need it or want it through Title Insurance agencies that offer information about this specifically.

If you need a replacement for a lost title you must contact you state Motor Vehicle department and pay a lost title replacement fee.

No. Title insurance only covers the person who purchased the policy. You would need to purchase your own title insurance policy.

Title insurance costs are regional. You need to contact a title insurance company in your area. You will need to have a professional title examination done to get an owner's policy. The title insurance company can refer you to an agent. There aren't any other options that I know of.

i need new upper dentures but i dont have insurance i need to replace them immediately and i would like to know the price range

no you need a separate endorsement - called Replacement Cost Coverage

You need title insurance to protect your title, but the person who SOLD you the warranty deed should pay for the insurance and provide proof that he or she has obtained title insurance that will pay the costs they will incur if the title is defective.Otherwise, you're stuck with a worthless warranty deed and may be left trying to sue the seller who has no money to pay for anything, let alone restitution or other damages.

You dont need insurance the vehicle you drive needs it. If you own a motorcycle you will need insurance that covers any drivers of that motorcycle

Goto your local DMV and request a duplicate title.

The process requires that you be bonded and to be bonded you need to demonstrate the experience to search through the county archives for title problems. Anyone in Utah who would use your service to perform a title search would demand title insurance, and title insurance companies will not work with you if you don't have the experience. That means you'll need to work for a title insurance company long enough to get the experience to get the bond.

If you are starting a title insurance COMPANY, the actual entity that is an insurance carrier (think 1st American, Chicago, etc.), you will need to contact the Arkansas Department of Insurance as to what their guidelines, reserves, etc. are for becoming a carrier in the state of Arkansas. If you are starting a title insurance AGENCY, the local entity that has a agency agreement with a title insurance COMPANY to sell their insurance products. Please note that a title AGENCY is not the same as a title COMPANY or title UNDERWRITING COMPANY. See the Related Links for more information.

no, not legally. you need title to get registration, unless you know a shady character.

A title commitment is just what it is. It's a commitment. Meaning as long as all of the conditions are met on that commitment, after closing, title insurance will be issued. A commitment is not considered insurance. Your title is not insured until after closing when the new deed and/or mortgage has been recorded. At that point, the title company issues insurance. If you are buying a new home and depending on where you are, you should receive your title policy about 60 days after closing along with either the original or a copy of your deed.

Most insurance companies will not need a copy of the title. That's because we generally have our own means of verifying the title and ownership. If the company does request a copy of your title it is usually because when they went to verify the vehicle information with the state, it came back as a mismatch or a no hit.

Apply for a replacement or duplicate. You can apply for a replacement, but the title will most likely be sent to the lien holder. If that happens, you need to call the lien holder to let them know that it will be coming and to let you know when they get it. If it is sent to you, then you will need to take it to the lien holder and have them sign off on it again.

Yes. You still need to protect your investment.

Title insurance is usually required by the lender to protect the lender against loss resulting from claims by others against your new home. In some states, attorneys offer title insurance as part of their services in examining title and providing a title opinion. The attorney's fee may include the title insurance premium. In other states, a title insurance company or title agent directly provides the title insurance. A Lender's Title Insurance policy is usually required when you are refinancing. If you have an Owner's Title policy already (you probably received it with your recorded deed) and can provide the title agent with a copy of it, you can very often get a reissue credit that will greatly reduce the amount of money this lenders title insurance policy will cost you. To save money on title insurance, compare rates among various title insurance companies. Ask what services and limitations on coverage are provided under each policy. In many states, title insurance premium rates are established by the state and may not be negotiable. Even if the premium rates are not negotiable, many of the title-related fees can vary from company to company and should be compared as well.

You need a license to produce title insurance, of course. Next, you need to find a company that is willing to either provide you with title searches, or buy into the records of another company, which can be very expensive. You have to get with the Insurance Commissioner to file rates and of course, you will have to be approved to issue policies with an underwriter. These are the main issues.

You need to have your insurance card and license. You will need to pay a fee and take it to the title office in Pennsylvania.