Tickets Points and Auto Insurance Rates
Traffic Violations and Tickets

What if you get a speeding ticket in another state and you cannot contest it in court?



User Avatar
Wiki User

You can contest it in court, though of course this would mean you have to return to that state on the date on your citation, at which point another date would be set for the actual trial. the number on your citation and speak with somebody there. Explain your situation; they might have other processes in place for someone in your situation.