What is Homeopathic treatment for Burning and pain in Urinary tract of an adult married woman?

If it is a urinary tract infection then you need antibiotics, which you must get from a doctor. Nothing else will clear it up (if it is an infection). Its not really serious or anything, but you really should ask a doctor.