Obama is 50% Caucasian and 50% black African. The nonsense claim that he's "43.75% Arab and 6.25% black" is pure fiction.
i dont no
Maltese 95.3%, British 1.6% and others 3.1%
About 89.9 percent of Spanish population is of Spanish ethnicity and 10.1% is of foreign ethnicity.
About 40 percent are Pashtun, 25 percent are Tajik and Hazara are about 20 percent.
obamas mother came from her mother which is obamas grandmother!! DuhHh!! who doesnt kno dat! =] obamas mother came from her mother which is obamas grandmother!! DuhHh!! who doesnt kno dat! =] obamas mother came from her mother which is obamas grandmother!! DuhHh!! who doesnt kno dat! =]
Over 94% of Greek citizens are ethnic Greeks. Less than 2% of Greek citizens are ethnic Turks and ethnic Slavic Macedonians and less than 1% of Greek citizens are Aromanians, Albanians, Bulgarians, Romani, Jews, and Armenians.The overall Greek population is 11 million people, so you can multiply the percentages by this population to get the population of each ethnic group.
90.5 % of the population are Danes, the remaining 9.5 % consists of mainly Germans, Greeks, Bosnians, Russians, Turks, Kurds and Arabs.
2007 Undergrad Enrollment: African American 3.3%; Asian American 38.4%; Latino 14.7%; Native American 0.4%; Caucasian 34.2%; International/Other 4.1%(source: converted to percentages from http://www.aim.ucla.edu/Statistics/enrollment/SummaryFall2007.pdf )
Percentages are percentages - simple! The marketing people have not yet come up with "new improved" percentages.
The Obamas have two daughters: Malia and Sasha.
I know Michelle's Broncos, I think obamas steelers most likely
He has no "Sons">