Asked in

What is a group of ducks called?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 02, 2017 10:16PM

A group of ducks can be called a badelynge (if they are on the ground), bunch, brace, flock, paddling, raft, skein, string, or team.

If it's a group of ducklings (i.e., they've recently hatched and are being looked after by their mother), it is called a brood.