Wasps and Hornets
Care of Horses

What is a group of hornets called?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-10-15 21:20:57

A group of hornets is called a nest

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.