What is a kind of hard lump on the inside of your nose toward the front on the divider between the nostrils and how can you make it go away?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-09-13 13:44:02

Any new "lumps" on your body are never normal and should be

evaluated by a medical professional for diagnosis and treatment. It

may be nothing. It may be a cyst, or it may be something more

serious. You need to go to a doctor. In person. No one is able to

(or will) diagnose you online, whether they have medical training

or not. You only have one body. Don't chance something serious on

the response of strangers online. Please contact a health

professional immediately.

~ T

I'm sure the above answer is sound, but i have psoriasis, and i

have an on and off-again sore in my nose that builds up, it does

look like a huge whitehead but it hurts, especially when i need to

blow my nose. I've noticed it grows bigger when it's hurting, but

then all of a sudden it's gone. it still feels tight when my nose

is dry, but the bump is gone for at least a month. if you have

psoriasis then you know our skin cells multiply much quicker than

nose-pickers! sorry, i just saw that someone said nose-picking was

the cause:) but baby oil applied when it hurts will soften it.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.