Because the poison of some frogs, (poison dart frog's) poison is on the outside of the body, not the inside.
if u swallow poison nothing would happen poison have to be injected inside of your body
There is no poison in IHOP pancakes. No need to worry.
Poison ivy has red berries, seeds inside.
You can only last a couple of hours with poison in your body. Depending on the amount of poison you have inside your body. If you don't have a lot, it will last 12 hours. With more poison, it's about 4 or 5 hours. Hope I helped:]
yes people can eat poison ivy but it could infect you in the inside.
No, you cannot eat poison ivy. It is poisonous and you will get poisoned and likely get those poison ivy blisters in the inside of your mouth. (YOU WOULD DEFINITELY NOT WANT THAT.)
No! Beacuse if the animal was killed by poison then the meat on the inside is going to be poisonis(I think)most likely
D-con is a poison only-not a deterrent. Poison inside could result in 1 dead inside somewhere you can't reach. Your best bet interior is traps.
well actually poison is inside a battery hope i answered your question
call poison control and ask - not sure - - i believe it just makes you bleed inside and kills your heart
The Ivy tree itself is beautiful but it's what's inside that counts and in this case, it is poison!
gas and poison
Yes because all the poison that they carry inside of them
It affects the cells inside your body that you need to have to live. If it is sucessfull, you die.
Cyanide blocks your ability to metabolize oxygen inside your cells.
A dress with poison inside and when she puts it on, she catches fire.
YES IF YOUR CHICKEN ISNT DEAD HES GOING TO BE! Rat poison kills very quickly and excruciatingly. rat poison makes you bleed fro the inside out there is a possibilty it will live just go to a vet
Clear on the outside, and a brownish, grayish color on the inside.
Looking like women, bedding lots of them and playing glam metal.
Burning poison oak (or poison ivy or poison sumac) can release the urushiol, which is the oily substance in poison oak that many (but not all) people have strong reactions to. Worse, the urushiol will be carried in the smoke from the fire, and it will get into the lungs of anyone who breathes in the smoke. If you think that having poison oak on your arms and legs is bad, just imagine having that poison oak reaction on the inside of your lungs.Bottom line: do not ever burn poison oak.
Butterflies do not have poison on their wings. However, the monarch butterfly is poisonous to whatever might eat it. This is because of the milkweed they eat in the larvae stage which build up inside of them.
Yes all scorpions are. The amount of poison depends on the spieces and good way to determine how poisonous they are is by looking at its pinchers. The bigger the pinchers the less harmful their poison is