Asked in
Conditions and Diseases

What is a virolgist?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 13, 2011 2:46PM

A person with a Masters of PhD in Viral studies, or an MD who specializes in infectious diseases mainly viral infections, usually also has a MD, PhD. One is pure research the physician does research as well as treatment and prescription.