* Energy at no cost, like mechanic energy which drives wind mill, or light in solar cell which is transormed into DC electric current, i.e. wind power, water power, telluric power, and solar power
In physics, the term thermodynamic free energy denotes the total amount of energy in a physical system which can be converted to do work, in particular:
* Helmholtz free energy, the amount of thermodynamic energy which can be converted into work at constant temperature and volume. In chemistry, this quantity is called work content
* Gibbs free energy, the amount of thermodynamic energy in a fluid system which can be converted into work at constant temperature and pressure. This is the most relevant state function for chemical reactions in open containers
* Renewable energy, although most renewable energy sources would not normally be called free energy sources
* energy which may be directly utilized (and returned) by a device from the surroundings (electromagnetic free energy is sometimes referred to as radiant energy)
* a primary energy source that is free (i.e. does not cost anything) for consumption. Examples include wind power, water power, telluric power, and solar power
* Free energy (DNA) is the free energy pertaining to DNA
Free energy may also refer to:
* Free energy suppression is the notion that corporate energy interests deliberately suppress technologies that may provide energy at very little cost. Remaining so-far-unexploited forces of nature which are well documented in the scientific literature include telluric currents, atmospheric electricity, earth batteries, and pressure system changes
* The energy from fantastical forces considered perpetual motion. These devices utilize quantum vacuum perturbation, quantum vacuum energy, rotating magnets, as well as some purported methods to crack hydrogen
it consumes energy and energy is not free...
Yes, you can use free energy from the wind, solar geothermal to drive a generator and produce your own free energy.
energy of a free electron is not quantized, however the energy of a bound electron is quantized.
A system that generates more energy that it consumes, and does so indefinitely, is said to produce 'free energy'. Free energy is synonymous with overunity and perpetual motion. Free energy does not exist because it violates the law of conservation of energy, which states that energy can never been created or destroyed, only transformed.
There are some energy sources, such as wind energy, solar energy, and geothermal energy, that are available in abundance - basically for free. But please note that there is always a cost to convert such energy types into something useful. The energy is free; converting it into useful energy to run machinery is not free.
Did you mean to ask "Can you go from activation energy tofree energy"?The answer might be found in looking at the definition of the coefficient of performance (COP), which states something like this:COP is the ratio of work or useful output (possibly free energy) to the amount of work or energy input (activation energy).If the COP is greater than one, then more energy is being produced than is required to produce it. One might argue that there is no such thing as free energy if you have to work for it.We are surrounded by free energy. Is the energy produced by a water wheel free? Is the energy produced by a wind turbine free? Is the electricity produced by a solar collector free? The energy is free for the collecting, but the method for collecting it has a cost of some kind.Check wikipedia for "trompe". There is a theory that the Giza pyramid has an underground structure that was designed as a trompe.
Chemical reactions occur spontaneously when the free energy of the product is less than the free energy of the reactants. Free energy is a combination of thermal energy (heat) and entropy. If thermal energy is absorbed during a reaction, there must be an exceptionally large increase in entropy to give a net reduction in free energy.
Wnd energy is free
If you have a system in which the process of osmosis is spontaneously taken place, the free energy of the system is being reduced. Free energy is the one doing the job.
free energykinetic energypotential energyradiant energyelectromagnetic energy
how does helmholtz free energy applies to real world examples
they both have the word energy in it for free
Free energy in physics refers to a thermodynamic system at a given temperature. Energy is also given freely without obligation.
The free energy of the products is greater than the free energy of the reactants. The reaction is said to be endogenic.
wind energy is free
energy used for work
It's not a sauce
In thermodynamics, entropy is a measure of the non-convertible energy (ie. energy not available to do work) inside a closed system. The concept of free energy involves tapping into an inexhaustible source of energy available to do work. Thus, in a system generating free energy, entropy would never increase, and the usable energy could be siphoned off forever. This illustrates, succinctly, why a free energy system can never exist.
yes it is pollution free
F=U-TS where F is the Free energy, U is energy, T temperature and S entropy
the free energy would be water that floats in the air, because it takes up energy while floating around.