Asked in PhysicsBlood
What is in plasma?
September 22, 2017 1:33PM
Depends on which plasma youre talking about.
Plasma in physics:
1.Plasma does not contain anything, it is a unique form of matter and a type of energy produced from passing electrical currents through plasma based gasses.
2.Plasma is when the atoms vibrate faster than anything else.
Plasma in blood:
it is 90% water and ni the 10% there are
· Nutrients-eg amino acids, glucose and vitamins
· Waste products-eg urea
· Hormones-eg adrenaline and insulin
· Mineral salts-eg calcium and iron
· Plasma proteins-eg prothrombin, fibrinogen and albumin
· Respiratory gases- eg carbon dioxide and oxygen