What is the average weight of a 12-year-old?
While there can be an "average" weight (which, nowadays, may
even be overweight), there is no ideal or perfect weight for a
12-year-old boy or girl or a person of any age. This is
because weight is related to height and body composition
rather than age. For more information, or to see the
height/weight charts, or to learn about the causes of unwanted
weight gain, see the page links, further down this page, listed
under Related Questions.
Meanwhile, here are a selection of example answers from
- I am 12 and I weigh 67 pounds. I am very athletic but very
short. I am not unhealthy.
- I am 12-year-old and 6 foot. I weigh 198 pounds.
- I am 12 and 5' 4. I weigh 125 pounds.
- I am 4' 9" or 10" I weigh 90 pounds. I have bigger muscles than
I did before but I am not very tall
- It does not it matter how much you weigh, what clothes you
wear, or how big or small you are, if you happy with the weight,
then it doesn't matter.
- I am 12. My height is 5' exactly and I weight 106 lbs.
- Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I am 12 and 8 months
and I am 111 pounds and 5' 6."
- I am 12, 5' 5" and weigh 135 pounds.
- I'm 12 years old and I weigh about 125 pounds. I am 5' 4." It
does not matter what you look like because there is always going to
be someone out there who likes you for who you are.
- I am a 12-year-old boy. I am 5' 2" and I weigh about 120
pounds. I do kick boxing, judo, swimming, and boxing, so I have
- I'm 12 years old and im 5'4" and weight 145 lb not sure how
much in kg
- I am a 12-year-old girl about 4' 11 or 5' 1. I am physically
active, eat healthy, and weigh 100 lbs.
- I am 12 and weigh around 130 pounds i am about 5 feet tall
As said earlier, there is no ideal weight for 12-year-old
because weight is related to height and body composition rather