What is the distance between Calgary and Daytona Beach?
5,160 kilometres/3,206 miles taking this route:
- Take HIGHWAY 2 SOUTH from Calgary to HIGHWAY 3 (CROWSNEST HIGHWAY) EAST to LETHBRIDGE, in Ft. MacLeod.
- Take HIGHWAY 3 (CROWSNEST HIGHWAY) EAST to HIGHWAY 4 SOUTH to the I-15 at CANADA/US BORDER in COUTTS, via 43 St S, in Lethbridge.
- Take HIGHWAY 4 SOUTH to the CANADA/US BORDER at COUTTS/SWEETGRASS. Cross the BORDER from COUTTS, ALBERTA, CANADA into SWEETGRASS, MONTANA, U.S.A.
- From there, continue SOUTH on I-15 to I-90 EAST to BILLINGS at EXIT 129.
- Take I-90 EAST half-way across the nation to I-39 SOUTH to BLOOMINGTON-NORMAL in ROCKFORD, ILLINOIS.
- Continue on I-39 SOUTH to I-74 EAST to INDIANPOLIS, at END I-39 in the BLOOMINGTON/NORMAL area.
- Take I-74 EAST to I-75 SOUTH to LEXINGTON via I-275 SOUTH to bypass CINCINNATI (EXIT 5 off I-74 in OHIO to get onto I-275 SOUTH to KENTUCKY ; EXIT 85 off I-275 in northern KENTUCKY to get onto I-75 SOUTH to LEXINGTON).
- Take I-75 SOUTH all the way down to I-10 to JACKSONVILLE and TALLAHASSEE at EXIT 435 in FLORIDA; follow signs to I-10 EAST to JACKSONVILLE. To bypass ATLANTA, take I-285 WEST BYPASS (EXIT 259 off I-75 in GEORGIA to get onto I-285 ATLANTA BYPASS, follow signs to I-285 WEST BYPASS ; EXIT 58 off I-285 to get back onto I-75, follow signs to I-75 SOUTH to MACON and TAMPA). To bypass MACON, take I-475 SOUTH (EXIT 177 off I-75 in GEORGIA).
- Take I-10 EAST to I-95 SOUTH via I-295 SOUTH to bypass JACKSONVILLE (EXIT 356 off I-10 to get onto I-295, follow signs to I-295 SOUTH ; EXIT 61A off I-295 to get onto I-95 SOUTH).
- Take I-95 SOUTH to DAYTONA BEACH.