Mercury Villager
Auto Parts and Repairs
Mercury
Cars & Vehicles

What is the generic code number of the 1977 Mercury Villager light bar bulbs?

919293

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2004-11-04 12:24:15
2004-11-04 12:24:15

The bulb for a 1995 Villager is a 2040-USA, a specialty, black tip halogen. I suspect the 1997 is the same. donsbulbs.com I haven't figure out where to get them yet. The Mercury villager uses four (4) 2040 bulbs. If you are in Canada you can get them at Canadian Tire stores at a cost of about 8.99 per bulb. If you are in the USA or to order online you can go to a NAPA auto parts store or napaonline.com. The cost there is about $12.99 per bulb. the bulbs last on average 500 hours

001
๐Ÿ™
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


You have to remove the instrument cluster to get access to the bulbs.

The instrument cluster needs to be removed to get at the bulbs.

The instrument cluster must be removed to replace the light bulbs on it.

Bulbs burned out? Bad switch in multifunction lever? Bad Hi-Beam relay?

The bulbs screw in from the rear. There are screws holding the light assy on and youhave to take them out to take the light off.

Mercury is used in light bulbs becaus ofv ......

Nope. Incandescent light bulbs contain no mercury. However, fluorescent lights, whether full sized or compact, do contain mercury.

No, not in the filament. You are probably thinking of compact fluorescent light bulbs, which do contain mercury.

Incandescent bulbs are not hazardous. Fluorescent light bulbs contain Mercury which is a hazardous chemical.

How you fix them would depend entirely on what's wrong with them. You'd have to diagnose the problem first, bulbs burned out, blown fuse, bad switch, broken wires, etc.

You would need to pull out the heater control panel to get at the bulb holders. Some of the bulbs are micro-bulbs that are actually inside switches. Unless you are skilled at disassembling small electronics and soldering small parts, replacing these might not be practical.

Yes, and not just because of the glass it is made of. The bulbs have mercury inside of them which can make you ill.

Only if you smoke a lot while reading. Well, apparently fluoresent bulbs have mercury, and if it is vacuumed the mercury can be released into the air. So maybe you can get cancer.

Compact Flourescent Light bulbs do contain mercury and can be dangerous if broken because of this.

As the number of bulbs in a series circuit increases, the current decreases. As the number of bulbs in a parallel circuit increases, the current increases.

Mercury is used in thermometers. Gaseous mercury is also used in some neon signs. Mercury is also used in some light bulbs.

Gas found inside energy saving light bulbs is mercury vapour.

old fashioned light bulbs did nothing to the environment but the new energy efficient bulbs contain mercury which is bad for anything that comes in contact with it.

Mercury is in some thremometers, barometers, light bulbs, batteries, paints and pesticides, among other items.

yes they are dangerous because mercury will melt easily

Compact fluorescent light bulbs contain mercury. (For that reason, it is important to be very careful with a broken compact fluorescent bulb, because mercury is highly toxic.) Most other kinds of light bulbs do not contain any significant amount of mercury.

They sometimes rattle due to the mercury inside.

This is different depending on the type of bulb. Most bulbs copper or kovar (or other alloy with thermal expansion rate matching that of glass) wires are used for connections.tungsten wire is used in incandescent bulbs for the filamentmercury liquid (which evaporates to form mercury vapor) is used in fluorescent bulbs and tubes as well as mercury vapor streetlight bulbssodium vapor is used in both high pressure sodium and low pressure sodium streetlight bulbstungsten studs are used as discharge electrodes in HID car headlight bulbsetc.

The new energy bulbs are considered dangerous because they have mercury in them. If one of the bulbs break, you must contact the HAZMAT team to come clean the home.

I would say no. My reasoning is that if incandescent bulbs have as much or more mercury than fluorescent bulbs, the fluorescent industry would be debunking all the reports of a mercury problem.Incandescent lights do not need or use mercury to operate, so there is none in them.Fluorescent lights cannot be made at all without mercury, as it is the glow of mercury ions that produces the UV light inside the fluorescent bulb to excite the phosphor coating to make visible light.


Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.