What is the job description of sales and marketing coordinator?
- Assisting Marketing Manager in coordinating various integrated
communication and marketing activities.
- Interfacing with counterparts and building up relationships
with them at marketing suppliers.
- Coordinating in production of a wide range of marketing
- Developing and maintaining sales proposals and collateral,
desktop publishing, rate cards, newsletters, brochures, and many
other materials related to marketing.
- Supervising the production or implementation of marketing
- Executing a wide variety of details that involve direct mail,
email broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, marketing trade shows
and events, public relations, customer communications, media
advertisements, promotions, and other marketing plans.
- Tracking campaigns, preparing performance analysis reports of
post campaign and making recommendations to concurrent programs for
- Maintaining communication open lines with all organizations and
providing prompt answers to requests in order to determine how to
convey concise, clear, and timely selective information.
- Developing standardize presentations, sales scripts,
- Writing and maintaining content and providing monthly updates
to company website.
- Producing quarterly newsletter and distributing it to email
marketing list of company.
- Assisting in writing, tracking and delivery of press
- Providing product positioning materials as well as training for
customer service and sales.
- Implementing project management system for documenting and
- Supporting channel collaborates with collateral, sales training
and best practices.
- Attending tradeshows, company sponsored promotions and events,
- Monitoring online blogs for tracking communications related to
the brand of a company.
- Building a lead scoring system for evaluating lead qualify and
- Developing lead generation plans with targets, measures, and
- Working with customers in developing case studies, references,
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, Front
Page skills required.
- Ability to operate under solid pressure and meet tight
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and should
identify how to apply them in marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills and should be able to rework
technical content for a wider audience.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment.
- Build excellent working relationship to attain goals.
- Work collaboratively and efficaciously as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative
- Communicate excellently in verbal and in writing with all kinds
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or organizational
- Degree in sales administrative or marketing related field.
- Degree from an accredited institution.