Asked in Microsoft Word
Microsoft Word

What is the keyboard shortcut for changing text from capital letters to small letters?


User Avatar
Wiki User


Check out more shortcut keys on link below.


This doesn't work for me. In Word I can toggle three different variations of Caps and lower case with Shift-F3.

Guys, thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!! I've been looking for changing shortcut for years:))) but shift+F3 works just perfect!. i am so tired of clicking on the bar trying to change caps to small letters:))) Thanks a lot guys. Be well!

B.t.w. Ctrl+Shift+A only works IF YOU START FROM THE SMALL LETTERS!!! It can;t help ya if you want to change caps. Unless it is caps resulted from previous Ctrl+Shift+A :) Good luck ev'rybody:)