What is the least expensive process to divorce an incarcerated spouse in Ohio?

The cheapest way is an uncontested divorce. Which means you both write down and agree upon the dividing of the assests and children, if any and go to a lawyer that does such. The local pennysaver or local paper or phone book will have lawyers that do uncontested divorces. Bring your paper to you soon to be ex with your stuff written down and notarized and see if the prison has a notary on staff, if not bring your own, get him to sign the paper and the cost should be minimal. I did mine in Florida 10 years ago and it only cost $275.00. it shouldn't be that much more now because there is no fighting or back and forth. Good luck.