What is the metal vent panel with the windshield wipers and fluid spray heads extending out of it called on a 1999 Jeep Cherokee SE 4x4 and where could you purchase a replacement?

This probably won't help answer your question but may point you in the direction of where to get the answer unless someone else can answer this one for you on here. If you have an Auto Zone or similar store in your area, check and see if they have a manual for your car, I recommend one by Haynes. As far as part replacements: Auto Zone, NAPA, or if you know what you are looking for, contact several junk yards. Sometimes they will have a similar model of your car which the part may be in a reasonably good condition and it may be less exspenisive than the above listed stores. Hope this helps some. Cheryl