answersLogoWhite

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2009-10-28 09:25:02
2009-10-28 09:25:02

Any heater that has the Energy Star label will be very energy efficient. The Honeywell eco line, for instance, are very energy efficient.

001
๐Ÿฆƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


The most energy efficient radiator heater is the oil filled one. A better option would be an electrical one because those are almost 100% energy efficient.


The question is better defined as "What the most energy efficient portable heater?" Because one would assume that you will want to be able to take the heater with you when or if you move.


One of the most energy efficient water heating methods is the heat pump water heater. This method is proven to be two times more efficient over the standard electric water heater.


Vornado is the brand of heater that is the most energy efficient. If used properly, Vornado heaters can heat just as well as a larger heater, for a much lower cost. They are small, portable, and can heat large rooms. Some of them even have thermostats or timers to increas efficiency.


The Fahrenheat Electric 5120 BTU Baseboard Heater is very energy efficient. Because of its "baseboard" design, it is not necessary to use a powerful to disperse the heat. It uses natural radiance, which saves on electricity costs.


Are most fridges energy efficient


LEDs are the most energy-efficient lights as of 2016.


Valco Infrared heater can be used as a space heater. The can save you lots of money on energy costs.


An electric heater ( the only known 100% efficient device ).


Any dishwasher that is Energy Star Rated is energy efficient.


A large energy saving one. It will keep lots of hot water and will use less energy when not in use.



No, but it is one of the most energy-efficient cities in the United States.


I think Bicycle is the most energy efficient transport.


A ceramic heater is going to be your best bet. They are small, use little energy, and actually have a much more powerful output of heat than most heaters.



Newer models of heaters are made to be energy efficient. Vornado and Holmes are two companies that make energy efficient heaters.


Compact fluorescent light bulbs are pretty energy efficient and are energy star rated.


There are many refrigerators that are very energy efficient. One of the most energy efficient models is the Jenn-Air JCD2290HE, which costs just $58 a year to run.


Gas-fired, storage-based water pumps are the most energy efficient type.


The LG Electronics TROMM SteamWasher WM248#H was the most energy-efficient washer of 2008.


Currently Friedrich offers the most choices in energy efficient air conditioning


HP laptop are very energy efficient and conserve battery life.


Efficient, yes. But a poor choice for a heater. It's just a marketing gimmick. Every electric heater is nearly 100 percent efficient. Efficiency is a term not understood by many. Energy efficiency - useful work per quantity of energy. In other words, What is the job of an electric heater? To make heat. How much of the electricity fed to the heater is turned into heat? All of it. That makes it 100 percent efficient. In contrast an incandescent light bulb is only about 5 percent efficient, only 5% of the electricity fed to it is converted to light the other 95% is converted to heat.


Nothing or anything that converts energy is 100% efficient because as one form of energy is converted into another form, some energy is lost in that of heat, sound or other factors. The most efficient form of energy is the fuel cell as it converts chemical energy in electrical energy directly but still it's not 100% efficient. A2. I think that an electric convector heater would be 100% efficient, as it has no moving parts to lose energy through friction, all the electric energy absorbed in the device is emitted as thermal energy.



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.