Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
Building and Carpentry

What is the name given to a vertical piece in a door window frame or panel?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-06-21 07:02:05

muntin or mullion

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.