Asked in
Ford Ranger
Ford Explorer XLT

What is the name of the auto part that is located under the base of thermostat housing in a Ford Explorer 1998?


User Avatar
Wiki User
April 20, 2009 8:57PM

I just purchased that part for my 1999 Explorer and it's called the "Thermostat Housing/Water Outlet" or "Lower Water Outlet Housing"

Here's a good source to purchase and also to use for a reference for car parts: