Best Answer
Ignition System Component

I'm not familiar with your engine, BUT... from your description that component into which the coil wire and the spark plug wires are plugged is called a "Distributor Cap."

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-10-14 19:06:55
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is the part called that the plug wires and coil wire plug into on a 1969 55hp Johnson outboard?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked