The probability would be once in 128 attempts. You don't have to toss seven coins simultaneously. the 7 tosses just have to be independent of one another.
The probability of tossing two heads in two coins is 0.25.
the probability is 0.03125 or 3.123%
If they are fair coins, it is 1/16.
The conditional probability is 1/4.
The probability is 1/2^4 = 1/16
The probability that exactly one will land heads up is 0.15625
Probability of no heads = (0.5)^5 = 0.03125Probability of at least one head = 1 - probability of no heads = 1 - 0.03125 = 0.96875
The probability of tossing a coin and getting heads is 0.5
Zero. Since coins land on Heads or Tails and not numbers.
The probability of tossing 6 heads in 6 dice is 1 in 26, or 1 in 64, or 0.015625. THe probability of doing that at least once in six trials, then, is 6 in 26, or 6 in 64, or 3 in 32, or 0.09375.
The probability of tossing heads on all of the first six tosses of a fair coin is 0.56, or 0.015625. The probability of tossing heads on at least one of the first six tosses of a fair coin is 1 - 0.56, or 0.984375.
75% The chance of not having a tails but a heads on both coins is (1/2)2 or 25%, so the chance of actually having a tails on either coin is 3/4, or as a percentage 75% .
The probability of something NOT happening is the complement of the probability of something happening. Since the probability that you DO have 3 heads is 1/8 (that is, 1/2 cubed), the complement is 1 - 1/8 = 7/8.
No matter how many coins are thrown, the possibility of having AT LEAST ONE 'head' is 50%. This changes if you specify the number of 'heads' that must be shown.
The probability is 1/21/21/2*1/2=1/16, or 0.0625 or 6.25%
There are 8 permutations of three coins. Of these, 3 of them have two heads, so the probability of tossing two heads on three coins is 3 in 8, or 0.375. However, you said, "at least", so that includes the case of three heads, so the probability of throwing at least two heads is 4 in 8, or 0.5. T T T T T H T H T T H H * H T T H T H * H H T * H H H *
The probability that both coins are heads is the probability of one coin landing heads multiplied by the probability of the second coin landing heads: (.5) * (.5) = .25 or (1/2) * (1/2) = 1/4
3 coins can land in 8 different ways. Only one of these ways is all tails. So the probability of rolling at least one heads is 7/8 = 87.5% .
If both tosses are fair, the probability of that outcome is one in four.
The probability of getting only one tails is (1/2)7. With seven permutations of which flip is the tails, this gives a probability of: P(six heads in seven flips) = 7*(1/2)7 = 7/128
1/2 * 1/2 = 1/4 1/2= probability of landing an even number 1/2 = probability of landing a heads
The probability of the first coin landing heads is half (or 1/2). Similarly, the probability of the second and third coins landing heads are also 1/2 in each case. Therefore, the probability of having three heads is: (1/2)(1/2)(1/2) = (1/8)
The probability is 5/16.
Coin tosses are what we call Independent Events, meaning that the results of one toss have no effect on the next toss or any thereafter. Therefore the probability of each toss is 1/2. If, however, you want to know the probability of tossing two coins, and each coin landing heads-up, you simply multiply their probabilities together, resulting in 1/4.