Assuming then that there are 100 numbers, 1-100, the probability of the number 23 being randomly picked out of 100 is: 1/100 or 0.01.
The chances of picking a number between 2 to 5 is 4/10 if the numbers to be picked from are 1-10. However, if the numbers to be picked from are 1-100, then the probability drops to 4/100.
The highest number on probability is 1 or 100%.
53.33... % THere are 8 odd numbers out of 15, so probability = 100*8/15 %
The probability of randomly choosing 1 blue sock is 7/10. The probability of randomly choosing 2 blue socks in a row is 7/10 x 7/10 = 49/100.
100 times its probability.100 times its probability.100 times its probability.100 times its probability.
The probability should be 0 (zero). 153 is not between 1 and 100. If you meant your number generator to return a number between 1 and 1000, the probability would be 1/1000 = .001 = .1%
The probability is 1. (aka 100% aka 6/6)
From 75 to 100 (inclusive), there are 26 numbers, and 13 of them are odd.The probability of picking an odd number is 13/26 = 50%.
Yes. The probability of an event is a number between 0 and 1 (or the equivalent 0% and 100%).
No probability - theoretical or not - can be 100. Therefore no examples are possible.No probability - theoretical or not - can be 100. Therefore no examples are possible.No probability - theoretical or not - can be 100. Therefore no examples are possible.No probability - theoretical or not - can be 100. Therefore no examples are possible.
Since the numbers (number of dots) on normal dice only go from 1 - 6, then I would think the probability of getting the number 100 is zero.
With a single cube, the probability is 100%With two cubes, the probability is 15/36 = 5/12 = 412/3 %
When you throw a die, there are six possibilities. The probability of a number from 1 to 6 is 1/6. This is classical probability. Compare this with empirical probability. If you throw a die 100 times and obtain 30 sixes, the probability of obtaining a 6 is 30/100 or 0.3. Empirical probabilities change whereas classical probability doesn't.
No. Probability is defined as a number between 0 and 1 (100 percent). If you have four oil wells, each with a probability of hitting being 30%, then the probability of at least one hitting is 100% - (100% - 30%)4, or about 76%.
I take it you mean 80%If so the probability of "not making 100" is 20%, 1/5 or 0.2
5%. There are ten numbers, and two coin choices, therefore 20 possibilities. Divide 100 by 20. You get 5. There you go, 5%. Make that into a fraction, and you have 1/20 (5/100).
Two bags - 100 bags - The computation of probability is the same process - you take the number of desired results and divide by the number of possible results. The difference here is that the desired result sets do not intersect the possible result sets for the two bags, but the computation is the same - desired divided by possible.
You multiply the probability by 100.
Because probability is a measure of how likely it is that some event will occur. If there is no chance at all that the even will occur than the probability is 0. If it will occur with 100% certainty, then it is 1 or 100% A negative number would have no meaning in terms of how likely an even is to occur?
It can be, if desired. Probability is a number between 0 and 1. If you want to express that as a percent, simply say between 0% and 100% instead.
If zero is the number on one of the 9 sides, then the probability is 8/9 = 88.9% (rounded)If zero is not the number on any one of the 9 sides, then the probability is 100%.
Almost 100%, since you meet hundreds of people in your life. For a single person, the probability of the phone number ending in 5 is approximately 0.1.
By definition, the probability of an event is always some number between 0 and 1. Sometimes we think of these as percents. For example, if something has a probability of 25%, the probability is simply 25/100, or .25. By this definition, nothing can have probability 3 or 1.2, or any negative number whatsoever. Only probabilities between 0 and 1 (inclusive) are allowed.
What is the probability that this question makes absolutely no sense? 1/1. or 100%