History of the United States

What is the term used to denote breaking away of a state from the union?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2013-01-25 14:17:33
2013-01-25 14:17:33

If a state leaves the union, it is said to secede.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.