What is the the moral of 'The Boy who cried Wolf'?
There could be many morals:
- Eventually liars face the repercussions of their
- people get tired of reposing to false alarms
- Never tell the same lie twice
- Don't overestimate how much people are willing to put
themselves out for you
- Fire unsatisfactory employees as soon as they are
- Don't put unqualified staff in charge of important
According to Study.com
truth, deception, trust, and responsibility.
The lesson is to not tell lies because when the time comes that one is telling the truth, people may not believe you and that could have dire consequences. The boy kept telling everyone there was a wolf, but he was lying. And then, in the end, a wolf does come and no one believes him! The moral is "Do not ask for help if you do not need it. If you do, you won't…