English to Japanese

What is the word 'prince' when translated from English to Japanese?

User Avatar
Wiki User
January 03, 2009 3:21PM

If you mean prince as the generic son of a king the word I would suggest is "ouji" (王子). (However, it gets complicated if you are referring to members of the imperial family. ) Hachioji, a town outside of Tokyo is "eight-king-child." ---- == == OUJISAMA ----