Asked in JobsSales and Customer ServiceGoogleHotels and Lodging
What is your role as a front office supervisor in a hotel?
November 20, 2009 3:34AM
1. Overview of all the Front Office Department.
2. Checklist of all arrival and departures.
3. Handling complains and issue about the service.
4. Welcoming and greetings all the Guest and the VIP.
5. Bookings and Reservation.
6. Supervise the Front Office Staff in a Daily Basis.
7. Update and refer to the Front House Manager.
8. Coordinate and organaised the Front Desk task.