Most of the highest paid lawyers are corporate lawyers, however, an entry-level lawyer from an Ivy League Law School can make over 1 million dollars in their first year in a top-class New York City/etc. private law firm. However, this situation is extremely rare and only reserved for the best of the best.
Th above answer is totally wrong. No First year attorney makes $1 million to start.
Please moderate these answers. The one above is ridiculous.
The unethical kind, or a successful personal injury lawyer having a client with absolutely devastating injuries.
A doctor or lawyer. Most president but a doctor makes less than a lawyer and a lawyer makes less than president.
An orthodontist makes the most money. It makes about (give or take a few thousand) 400,000.
an attorney practicing corporate law.
a plastic surgeon
the heart doctor!!
The doctor kind..
The highly competent, knowledgeable, and efficient kind.
well all lawyers make good money but the most highest paid lawyer is a patent lawyer or maybe a corporate lawyer and even criminal lawyers make good money.But the lawyer that gets paid the most is a patent lawyer but i think patent law is very boring so i think the best type of law is corporate and corporate lawyers make good money but again criminal lawyer also make good money and criminal law is very intresting but still to answer your question i think patent lawyers make the most money but that type of law is pretty boring so i would go for corporate lawyer or criminal .
I'm not 100% sure because it could be lawyer or accountant but footballers in Spain still make alot of money.
They all make a lot of money. But, the ones that concentrate on mergers and acquisitions make the most.
A patent Lawyer. Has to Do With The Government
I think it's the people who fly a jet aircraft
A lawyer, most of the time, especially if he has well heeled clients.
exxon makes the most money in the world
pitcher makes the most money i think
There is no maximum.
The profession that makes the most money I guess is soccer/basketball
An accident lawyer can be paid large amounts of money, depending upon who is his clients and if he wins the cases or not. If he wins and the clients get money, the lawyer will most likely get a third of it.
Buisiness maybe a doctor surgeon lawyer or something go on goolge and type that in u will find an answer Sales people..
Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury Lawyers. ... Corporate Lawyers. ... Bankruptcy Lawyers, Immigration Attorneys, and Probate Lawyers. ... IP and Patent Lawyers. ... Criminal Defense Lawyers. For more info visit - woodbridgelawfirm
Most of the cases and almost 80% are by financial problem or related to money is the biggest cause of making people have a lawyer. And the other 20% are in cases about, accidents, family, etc. I hope you like my anwsers. Thanks and greetings...
FOOTBALL is the most popular sport so i think it makes the most money