Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2010-11-28 08:51:23
2010-11-28 08:51:23

depending on the kind of plumber but still not much


Related Questions

You need to be good at math, science. And you have to go to Plumber School. I think there's one in France.

what kind of courses do you need to take if you are going to a radiology school??what kind of courses do you need to take if you are going to a radiology school??what kind of courses do you need to take if you are going to a radiology school??

That depends on what kind of license or certification the high school requires a teacher to have, and what courses the licensing authority requires you to have in order to get the certification or license. These are different in every state.

A plumber might use math to measure and calculate the area of pipes or the amount of space needed for an installation. Plumbers also would need math to calculate the amount of fluid need to go through pipes at the desired temperatures, pressures, and sizes of pipes.

you need to accomplish math and science

This all depends on the colleges that offer these majors. Some types of math majors I know are:Applied Math - take math courses that have some applications to real life.Pure Math Majors - take math courses, in which the content doesn't rely a lot of on the application of math. Instead, students study the aspects of how math is created.(In some universities) Education Math Majors - usually take some math courses and some physics and computer science courses. They need to take some education courses, based on their goals.

To teach at the secondary level or higher you really need a math major although you can be certified in most states with a minor in math and can likely get a job since math teachers are relatively scarce. You need to take the education courses needed for certification if you want to teach in a public school. You can teach math at the elementary level after one or two courses in math for elementary education. At any level, you will find it advantageous to take as many math courses as you can.

Chemistry, biology, and Advanced Math

Simple and Advanced Math, Both put together it'll take four years

Normally you need a math GCSE, however there are different routes which you can take to get into Plumbing for example btec, NVQ, or an apprenticeship

It depends where you are going to school for your degree. For example, I didn't need any college math courses for my BSN, but you do need to be able to do drug calculations, which is mostly multiplication. I would check with the school you are planning to attend

According to a google search you really need to concentrate on your science, and math courses.

To become a math teacher you need to complete a bachelor degree program, and be licensed by their state. Private school math teachers need a Bachelors degree but do not have to be licensed..

The kind of math dentist do is they measure teeth they measure the crowns that go in your teeth, and they count teeth that is what a dentist does with math.

you mostly need to take estimating, and angle because you need to react quick in soccer

You will not need math in law school. Even when I took the Income Tax course, I did not need any math.

accounting is basic math so you kind of need it to do accounting

what kind of courses do you need to get into the culinary arts school

you probably need some designer like desktop publishing, courses, computer engineer like ACT courses and of course the basic math, science and English

i don't know all the courses needed to become a vet but i know that you need to do pre-cal math in school.

you really need 2 take biology, math, and chemistry

Yes you do need to go to school to become a plumber. You do not need to go to college to be a plumber but you must have at least completed high school.

A peditrician might need to use math to determine the kind of disease for probabilities.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.