What liability insurance would you need for a warehouse in a rose business?

You would need property coverage and building personal property coverage specific to your industry. Being a florist, you have to account for what happens if the cooling system goes down and you lose your inventory. If you have clients coming into your location you need general liability insurance as well. Feel free to contact me at sjolton@bbandt.com to discuss further and/or get a quote.