What makes people kill themselves in the happening?
Initially is thought to be caused by an airborne virus. But it turns out that plants are releasing a toxin that causes sudden madness and suicide.
So basically, it's Mother Earth striking back against the depravity of humanity in a big way.
Part of what makes this so difficult to correctly and fully answer is that the people that understand this best are no longer with us to explain why, they killed themselves.
Something to do with taking care of the planet, I think! The trees were spewing something that made people kill themselves, correct?
many of those people did kill themselves.
What is that Movie called where the trees release deadly pollen and cause humans to kill themselves?
About 1.9 people kill themselves every minute
Bad people usually kill you for the fun of it. As long as you have a family, I wouldn't worry about anything happening to you.
a kiai... it supposedly makes people faint cry sometimes die! it is a burst of energy in the form of a shout that if you do right can kill someone right on the spot. that is how some ninjas assassinated
No but they can be depressed for being single and the depression can make them kill themselves.
4 million people kil themselves
The cells kill themselves
hang themselves, poison themselves, Jump off a build, shoot themselves
the rhino will either run (00.01% chance of that happening) or try to kill the people (99.99% that the rhino will kill the people)
Bears usually kill people to defend themselves, their young or their food source.
Young people kill themselves because those young people don't want to feel bad and just want to die for they wont suffer anymore
To gain power for themselves.
There are many reasons why people choose to commit suicide. They feel lonely, depressed, different. They could be under a tremendous amount of stress and may feel that if they kill themselves it will all go away. Sometimes when people experience a traumatic event and they are unable to coupe with it they may kill themselves. There are hundreds of reasons why people kill themselves
It shouldn't be illegal. People have to kill zombies to protect themselves and others.
alot cause it hurts there feelings i would say about 20 people don't jsut kill themselves because it is because people are judgmental all the time.
there will be people from space come down to kill you guys:)
they probally kill themselves!
Sometimes kids kill themselves...
if you are asking if chocolate can kill a dog then your wrong because it just makes them sick so to keep that from happening do feed them chocolate.
Just about all animals will defend themselves when that becomes the only option. But bald eagles killing humans - never heard of that happening.
yes, it could kill people i have heard of this happening before. But this is only if you swallow it.
They jump of the mountains and kill themselves
Technically, he never kills anyone. He finds ways to make them kill themselves
over 43% of people get kill themseles because of being bullied.
It makes them feel like they are not themselves. Therefore they can kill without feeling remorse.
it makes your body kill people
Because the bullies cause some kids to hate themselves.
The Happening by M Night Shyamalan
to kill animals and get the hide from it to eat and keep warm with it's fur........sometimes they even kill people to protect themselves
In To Kill a Mockingbird, Dill wants to be a clown because he wants a job where he makes people happy. He dreams of having a job that makes people laugh.
none, he never killed anybody, he let them kill themselves
Because some kids can't handle the pressure of being bullied so it gets into their head and makes them feel unwanted and unneeded.
Because religion makes people do stupid things, like kill each other for no reason, without concerning themselves with logic or motive or multiple points of view.
the first greek theatre was of 2 guys standing still chatting about random stuff that makes people want to kill themselves for six hours with no intervall
they party and some people kill themselves to join the dead
as much cookies in the cookie jar
more then a thousand a year
Blood... Your such a dumba$$... You are the reason why people kill themselves...
1 in 5 students kill themselves because of bullying. Most students don't tell anyone so the incident is unexpected
Because some people take it to seriously and they starve themselves so much, that they kill themselves from starvation.
Guns don't kill only people kill. If more people carried guns to protect themselves, there would be less violent crime.
well like the story of Vincent van gogh who a lot of people say he had bipolar its when there mood changes quickly. the medication they take makes them feel depressed and suicidal, they sometimes end up sleeping for 16 hours they end up so determined to kill themselves. like when Vincent cut of his ear and killed himself. the medz are the main problem. bipolar people want to self harm themselves so much a… Read More
They do it as a act of nature to defend themselves, or defend other elephants.
Because it was fatally awesome (not the movie the show) :)
Because they lost everything
Do it anyway, most people who will actually kill themselves don't talk to people about it first, its just a ploy to keep you with him, leave ASAP
there are dictatorship because eople think that a dictatorship is really good or even exellent because they like to kill people and kill themselves