Well the difference is that 9K gold is not consider gold in the USA is usually made in england,18k gold is 75.0% pure gold 9k gold is less than 10k gold witch is 41.7% pure gold that's why in the USA is not consider gold.
The implied coefficient in front of ' K ' = 1 so, 1K + 9K = 10K ----------
.925 is a marking for silver, not gold. Therefore what you most likely have is gold plated over sterling silver. Gold is marked 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K etc.
There is a larger percentage of gold in a 14K piece of jewelry than a 10K piece.
Better to lose a 9k gold ring than a 18k one ! 18k is purer gold than 9k.
In United States Of Amirica Don't has value 9k of alloys soft gold !
means it is .375 pure gold. 9k / 24k = .375. Formula holds true for any karat. 14k is marked as 585 and 10k is marked as 417
no such thing
If the case is marked as karat gold, yes. That would be 10K, 14K, 18K. There may be some marked 9K. Most are not solid gold. They are marked RGP, (rolled gold plate), or 1/20th 14k which is one quality of gold fill.
in all probably hct is a company ident .mark if hge (heavy gold electroplate) ge (gold electroplate) gf (gold filled) P (means plum gold or exactly 18k,14k,12k,10k,9k,)
it's a 9K gold
9k is different from 18k or 24k because 24k is pure gold and 18k and 9k have more metals in them so that helps the become more endurable. but if you want pure metal get 24k
No. 24k is 'pure' gold.
It is depend on the other materials that are mixed into the gold. Every mix has a different dencity. 10K Green Gold 11.03 10K Yellow Gold 11.57 10K White Gold 11.07 10K Red Gold 11.59
As of August 4, 2014 the price for one gram of 9k gold is 15.53. The prices of gold do change often due to demand and the economy.
The amount a 10K gold bracelet will be worth at a pawn shop will vary. It will depend on what the current market price of gold is and how much of a percentage of that the pawn shop owner is willing to give you.
I just rang a ring guy... he just told me a 9K white gold ring will have 375 on it.
pure gold (24k) vs 41.7% (10k) gold.. you decide.
Adl engraved in a 10k
14 Karat Gold is 14/24ths Gold or 58.5% Pure Gold. European jewelers use metric units when marking Gold items: 375 = 37.5% Gold or 9K 416 = 41.6% Gold or 10K 585 = 58.5% Gold or 14K 750 = 75% Gold or 18K 916 = 91.6% Gold or 22K
10k 512 means, you have a 10k gold ring with 5.12carat's total gem weight.
In the US jewelry must be at least 10k gold in order to be considered or called gold jewelry. This means that 41.7% of the jewelry must be pure gold and the remaining 58.3% can by alloys. In Europe, jewelry must be at least 9k gold and anything less than that can't be marketed as gold. To determine the metal content of a ring you must look for the karat stamp on the inside finger hole. Real gold in the US will be marked the following: 10k or .417 14k or .585 18k or .750