answersLogoWhite

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2011-09-13 11:42:35
2011-09-13 11:42:35

You're going to hate the answer, less than 15% of American's read books on any regular basis, here are some additional surprising statistics.

1/3 of high school graduates never read another book for the rest of their lives.

42 percent of college graduates never read another book after college.

80 percent of U.S. families did not buy or read a book last year.

70 percent of U.S. adults have not been in a bookstore in the last five years.

57 percent of new books are not read to completion, over half of those are not read past page 18.

(Source: Jerold Jenkins, www.JenkinsGroupInc.com)

30 percent of Americans read books-Richie

012
๐Ÿฆƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


about 60% and the other 40% dont



He reads Jiraiya's books.



it only reads in childrens books


She likes to write books because she says that it's is an entertainment to the people that reads her books


Many people love the Warriors books. They are primarily for older children and teenagers.


The population of Raincoast Books is 90.


Impossible to tell. It is possible that the seven children read 4 books while sitting together; 1 child in another family reads 5 books; 2 children in yet another family reads 6. The only sticking point is "that means".



The kind of books that Mr. Chips reads are referred to as the psychological fiction.


The population of Books-A-Million is 2,008.


Books-A-Million's population is 5,500.


The population of Duffy Books in Homes is 15.


The population of Golden West Books is 3.


She reads books or spends time with Demi.


No, adding the 's' makes the verb the third person singular, present tense. ExampleI read books and he reads books but she reads magazines.


The percentage of of a population who can read and write is called the percentage who are literate.


i no that nick reads books n like's girls that read but im not sure about Kevin or joe


A heavy book would be called a tome. These books are almost always very large and profound books to reads.


What percentage of the world's population has asthma? 84 percent!!!!


it helps u to keep track of what books u reads as your payment


Yes, Esperanza reads books,letters, etc.


The figures are as follows : Total Population --> 4,861,000Catholic Population --> 660,000Percentage --> 13.58%


since the world population is increasing by the second the china's population in percentage is approx 19.52%



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.