Do you mean the plants next to the swimming pool edge or coping, decking? Even with splash out , the chlorine content will not be high enough to effect the plants. There will be no chlorine fumes unless you are having a company add chlorine gas to the pool and even then very little will escape -- will be dissappated by air flow. However, on the other hand many plants will affect the quality of the water and the chemical levels because they are organic. The effect can take place as dropped leaves, bugs, fertilizers, and sprays, dropped flowers ( bouganvilla is the worst). Plants that shed their foliage in the fall are not a good plant around a pool.
Remember, you or the pool guy have to clean them out each and every week. This dead vegetation does little for the filter & pump. Check with a very good nursery in your area for selective plants for pool side use.
I second the Bougainvilla Vine as being the worst.
Another bad plant is the Oleander, a super hardy plant, otherwise.
If chlorine gets on it, it will shed all it's leaves.
the most sensitive part of the plant would be the leaf
Iron is very sensitive.
Though the sensitive plant is most commonly called the TickleMe Plant, its botanical, scientific name, genus and species is Mimosa pudica.
Chlorine is considered a micro-element in plant growth and is required in small amounts for normal plant metabolism. However, applied or absorbed in high concentrations it can burn, damage or even kills plants. Chlorine is toxic to most plants at levels exceeding 350 ppm (parts per million), some more sensitive species such as ferns show toxicity at 100 ppm or more. The "regular" chlorinated water out of the tap doesn't have enough chlorine in it to significantly harm plants. Bottled water normally has a chlorine level of about 50 ppm.
Chlorine gas is the most economical and effective disinfectant for drinking water.
Apparently, the plant that would be affected by 'muddy water' is the marsh...
Water would be the most sensitive to additional energy. We would see warming there first.
ChloroplastsType your answer here...
The most effective method is to wash the affected surfaces with a chlorine bleach, that will kill the mildew. Wear a rubber glove!
The most sensitive eye color is blue. The least sensitive is brown.
more sensitive, most sensitive
~The middle finger is the most sensitive finger!!!!!!~
The Nipples are most sensitive.
The bitter ones are the most sensitive.
comparative -- more sensitive superlative -- most sensitive
kidney is the most sensitive organ of the body.
Most house plants should not be affected by foggers, although plants such as African violets are notoriously sensitive. After using a fogger, always wipe the leaves of your plant with a damp or wet cloth to remove chemical residue. Ideally, protect the plant with something as simple as a raincoat or light plastic sheet.
Chlorine works as a disinfectant in pools or water treatment facilities/plant. It kills all the pathogenic organisms in water or reduce them to levels that will not cause diseases. It is the most important step in water treatment.
The "INDEX" (the finger next to the thumb) is the most sensitive finger.
What part of the eye is most sensitive to ultraviolet exposure
the back of the tongue is the most sensitive, as it can cause gagging.
Chlorine-35 is the most abundant isotope of chlorine.